I worked on this 6 piece antique bedroom set over the long weekend, anxious to complete it before we left. Between dealing with the pesky bleed through, painting, distressing, glazing, and topcoating, which took me about 2 days. Here is how it came out: READ THE REST
One more piece is out of the garage! I see a light at the end of the tunnel
This one was taking up a lot of space so I was motivated to finish it quickly.
I remembered a before shot after I had already dismantled everything.
The finish was very worn, and some white paint livened it up. READ THE REST
I hope everyone had a great time celebrating Mother’s Day!
We did things a little different this year, and gave Mom our sweat equity
to show her our love and appreciation for all she has done for us.
She and Dad recently moved into a new house, and she’s been making it a home.
She wanted her laundry room to look clean and cheerful, so that’s what we gave her! READ THE REST